Proven one-on-one HACCP Consulting ISO Certification India For All Size Organization
CE Marking is also known as CE mark. CE marking certification is a mandatory to export products to Europe. With the CE marking on a product the manufacturer ensures that the product is in conformity with the essential requirements of the applicable EC directives. The letters "CE" stand for "Conformity European" ("European Conformity"). Depending on the level of risk of the product, the CE Mark is affixed to a product by the manufacturer or authorized representative after ensuring that the product meets all the CE mark requirements. CE Mark can be notified or non-notified. We at U&T make CE Marking Process very simple for you through our proper guidance. Right from identification of applicable EU directives, selection of CE certification module, arranging CE Mark testing services, preparation of CE Marking Technical file, till making of 'EU Declaration of Conformity' & grant of CE Certificate, we help you on every step.
U&T Is the best CE certification company of India. We have more then 3 years experience in CE marking services in India. We have tie-up with different notified bodies of CE Mark to provide notified CE marking certificate in India.
List of CE Marking Directives:-
1. Active implantable medical devices 90/385/EEC 16. Airborne noise
2. Appliances burning gaseous fuels 2009/142/EC 17. ATEX 2014/34/EU
3. Cableway installations for persons 2000/9/EC 18. Conventional rail
4. Construction products 89/106/EEC 19. Dangerous substances
5. General product safety 2001/95/EC 20. High-speed rail 96/48/EC
6. Explosives for civil uses 93/15/EEC 21. EMC 2004/108/EC
7. Hot-water boilers 92/42/EEC 22. Marine Equipment 96/98/EC
8. In vitro diagnostic medical devices 98/79/EC 23. Lifts 95/16/EC
9. Low voltage 2006/95/EC 24. Medical devices 93/42/EEC
10. Machinery 2006/42/EC 25. Pyrotechnic articles 2007/23/EC
11. Measuring instruments 2004/22/EC 26. Pressure equipment 97/23/EC
12. Packaging 94/62/EC 27. Recreational craft 94/25/EC
13. Personal protective equipment 89/686/EEC 28. Postal Services
14. Simple pressure vessels 2009/105/EC 29. Toys 2009/48/EC
15. Weighing Instruments 2009/23/EC 30. R&TTE 1999/5/EC
HACCP is a management system in which food safety is addressed through the analysis and control of biological, chemical, and physical hazards from raw material production, procurement and handling, to manufacturing, distribution and consumption of the finished product. HACCP includes a wide range of measures that are designed to prevent problems before they occur and for correcting deviations through a systematic way promptly and as soon as they are detected.
These preventive control systems with documentation and verification are recognized widely by scientific authorities and international organizations as the most effective approach towards producing safe food. Further it also enables the producers, processors, distributors, exporters of food products to effectively and efficiently utilize technical resources for assuring complete food safety.
Some of the benefits of HACCP / ISO 22000 FSMS standard are:
We offer to our clients our sound consultancy services for achieving HACCP / ISO 22000 FSMS standards. If you have any requirement for HACCP Consultancy, Certification, Documentation, Training, Auditing etc in Pan India.
Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) is a pre-requisite program (PRP) for Food Safety Management System. It outlines the minimum common hygiene and processing requirements applicable to all food processing establishment and intended as the foundation towards achieving higher food safety management systems like HACCP and ISO 22000.
There are several guidelines outlining the GMP requirements, e.g.
1. Design and layout of premises
2. Supplies of water, air and energy
3. Management of waste
4. Equipment suitability and preventive maintenance
5. Cleaning and sanitation
6. Management of purchased materials
7. Pest control
8. Prevention of cross contamination
9. Personal Hygiene
Benefits of GMP Certification
1. Cost savings from lower food wastage and rejects
2. Ensuring your basic food safety requirements are fulfilled
3. Facilitates the ability to improve for better business performance
4. Demonstrate your commitment to produce safe and healthy products
5. Provide confidence to stakeholders on the manufacturing facility processes
How Can U&T Standardization Marks Help?
GMP system training and consultancy services.
We offer specialized expertise and extensive practical experience to assist client in developing management systems from the initial concept to establishment and successful implementation of the management systems.
We use the following consultation approach to assist you in achieving certification:
1. Identify areas requiring improvement or development within your current Management System
2. Prepare a strategic action plan, in conjunction with your company personnel, to address those improvement areas and assist with the communication of these requirements to key personnel at all levels
3. Provide system-related training's for your company personnel to create awareness and provide them with the necessary knowledge and skills in the implementation of systems
4. Provide assistance and advice on the development and implementation of systems, including preparation of documentation
5. Advise and assist, if required, with the preparation and submission of applications to your certification body
6. Assist with the development of internal auditing procedures and training
7. Conduct internal audit to ensure the effective implementation of the management system prior to final audit by your certification body
8. Conduct Management Review Meeting to review performance of management system and identify areas for improvement prior to final audit by your certification body
Our customized in-house training services include
1. Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) for Food Industry Awareness
2. Understanding, Documenting and Implementing GMP for Food Industry