CE Marking Certification
ISO/TS 16949 was jointly developed by The International Automotive Task Force (IATF) members and submitted to the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) for approval and publication.
TS 16949 are an internationally recognized Quality Management System specification for the automotive industry. TS 16949:2009 is the current version (last updated in the year 2009) of the standard that was developed for the Automotive Industry. It contains all of the requirements of ISO 9001 plus several additional requirements specifically for the Automotive Industry.
ISO/TS 16949:2009 aims for the development of a quality management system that provides for continual improvement, emphasizing defect prevention and the reduction of variation and waste in the automotive supply chain. ISO/TS 16949 applies to the design and development, production and, where relevant, the installation and servicing of automotive-related products.
ISO/TS 16949 is a quality management system standard for automotive related manufacturing companies. ISO/TS 16949 is a process-approach methodology with a focus on achieving customer satisfaction. This standard follows the outline of ISO9001:2000 with added automotive specific requirements.
Benefits of TS/ISO 16949 Certificate
- Guaranteed credibility when bidding for worldwide sourcing contracts or expanding business locally.
- Reduced require for multiple second and third party audits.
- Reduction of production variations and enhanced manufacturing efficiency, impacting the bottom line results positively.
- Enhanced procedures and product quality.
- Improved confidence when bidding for international sourcing contracts.